Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright, sorry for the delay but I apparently got 'hacked and have has a devil of a time changing
my Password, but I finally 'Got 'R Done!

Because there was no activity towards nominating the last four (4) 2016 2ND Quarter Hot Wheels Favorite
Mainline selections for the election, I will put in the last four (4) Mainlines to be considered per the original
post's stated rules.

Hobby Talk Members can vote for their TWO (2) FAVORITES of the twelve (12) Hot Wheels up for selection as the Hobby Talk 2016 2ND Quarter Hot Wheels Favorite Mainline selection. The winner will be the Hot Wheels
Mainline receiving the MOST VOTES CAST. In case of a tie, a runoff election will be held, BUT ONLY MEMBERS
WHO VOTE IN THIS PRELIMENARY ELECTION WILL BE ALLOWED TO VOTE IN THE RUNOFF ELECTION

So [email protected]@K OVER the following twelve (12) Hot Wheels Mainlines and vote for your
TWO FAVORITES! Voting is open from NOW until 6:00 PM EST next Sunday Night, 03 May 2016.

:dude:​

·
Premium Member
9,805 Posts
03 and 12.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i vote 2 and 6.

just curious, to KYHOTracker41, when estimated you bought that ford torino in blue?
it is nice and i havent see it in my walmart so far.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts