Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Speed TV has a poll up for the 3rd quarter of the year candidates for DRIVER OF THE YEAR -- Carl Edwards is currently in 3rd place...

VOTE FOR CARL!

http://www.speedtv.com/features/577/

Carl is a local guy from Columbia, Missouri... For years he ran every sort of race car he could get into around central Missouri, winning in cars other drivers couldn't even get to go around the track! He is also an R/C Racer! Until last winter, when his racing schedule made it impossible for him to do so, he ran with our small R/C club locally...

You've never met a nicer guy -- and he hasn't changed a bit. He really deserves your vote!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
He got my vote! sure is nice to see a driver who isnt afriad to stick it in there when he needs to :thumbsup: And to tell the Fans how it really is.Some of the Nascar drivers have become so POLITICLY correct and concerned about nothing other than THERE Sponsor and there PAYCHECKS that they have forgot its all about RACING when then green flag falls! I,m still a huge Fan though, had my generator out of my race trailer powering the TV during the hurricane Sunday so I could watch the RACE :lol:

See Ya! :cool: Lee Helander
Velocity R/C

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
i would have to say that be a fan of all motorsports I have to vote for Greg Aderson. what he id doing in the pro stock class is true unbelievable!!!!!!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Yeah, Greg Anderson would be my choice too. He's rewritting the record book every week from here on out for win's! He is almost unbeatable in pro stock!!

Sorry.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts