Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Did you guys change the layout at all from last year.......the crossover, the lollipop etc.....great track it was last year......(did i just sound like yoda....??)

·
Registered
154 Posts
No, memberships aren't required to run at the club races....although i do believe they make you sign a waiver.........Or at least that's what they did last year.......

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
TODD are you going sat. to vicksberg. may 5 I think a bunch of us are going to a
RODEO this sat. and going to Hardesty's on sunday :jest:

·
Registered
909 Posts
Like I told Bangway the other day.All I asked was who was Racing sunday.If it is nice I'm going to Maxx's.If it rains I'll go to Pete's.Todd,I thought about coming up Saturday,don't know yet.

·
Delicious Vinyl Graphics
4,284 Posts
ETOWNE said:
Like I told Bangway the other day.All I asked was who was Racing sunday.If it is nice I'm going to Maxx's.If it rains I'll go to Pete's.Todd,I thought about coming up Saturday,don't know yet.
I can't blame ys for heading outside- supposed to be 70 and sunny, last I heard... I do kinda worry about the indoor oval being a sweat-box where you're glad you use Dial, and wished everyone did....

Think I'm hooked up on offroad trucks, so I should be out to play sometime soon.... :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The track layout is the same as last year. Everybody loved it, so why change a good thing?

Hollis - the move did not happen. I am still around.

Run the minis! We don't care if you show up with a couple tyco cars, we'll race 'em.

See you all Saturday.

K

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
I've got a question about the Bark at the Moon race. Do you need to have a ROAR membership to run those? I remember racing there last year, but I didn't have a membership.

Bill D.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts