Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is actually the first collection of beaters I've ever acquired. To make it better no one but me has ever picked anything out of it. I used the AC Cobra out of this collection for the AC Daytona and the Daytona Roadster I just finished up. I posted them about a month or two ago. IMO they came out as cool as anything I've done so far. I especially like the AC Coupe. But the guy was gonna get rid of all of these and asked if I wanted them. I had to take everything. Yeah this is about half of the stuff that was in the box. This is just the stuff in which I saw some potential.

click on pic to enlarge

I really like the blue and orange MB Mustang III. And is that red one behind the blue 30's roadster a Delorean???? If not it sure looks like I could make one. I also got couple of Camero's to whack on for a front end for the 07 Concept front end change I wanting to do. So there's a bunch of stuff I have now that I don't mind cutting up. Only down side was there were't but one or two sets of good wheels out of the lot. Can't have your cake and eat it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
nice. i've got a couple laundry baskets with "beaters" I'll have to go thru them and see if i can make any cool customs otu of them!

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
OH....

the title of this had me worried....

"virgin beater" collection......

thought it was a nasty name for a new series...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pablodragon said:
OH....

the title of this had me worried....

"virgin beater" collection......

thought it was a nasty name for a new series...:rolleyes:
Yeah catchy ain't it??? :cool:

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Up 'til now I had no beaters other than the ones I bought at flea markets and such. It'll allow me quuite a bit of freedom over the next couple of years. I even found a set of seats, that with a bit of cutting, looks like will fit the Mercer Raceabout I replicated a couple of years ago. :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts