Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if the Viper Mk. II decal sheet was going to include different "shield" decals for the nose/side fuselages. (i.e. "Primus First in the Fleet.")

Reason I'm asking is that I saw a shield that said "Galactica The Last of The Best" and I'm hoping that shield is included.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
"Galactica the Last of The Best" is not included...
I'm sure that tere will be aftermarket decals available
Kit decal sheet includes stripes and basic markings as well as pilot names for two diffferent Vipers...

Dave

·
www.tsdsinc.com
1,079 Posts
I was wondering if the Viper Mk. II decal sheet was going to include different "shield" decals for the nose/side fuselages. (i.e. "Primus First in the Fleet.")

Reason I'm asking is that I saw a shield that said "Galactica The Last of The Best" and I'm hoping that shield is included.
I sent you a PM!

--Henry

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
*koff*personalizedcallsigndecals*koff*
Yeah, I've got at short list of folks who are BSG fans (but not model builders) whom I'm thinking of building Vipers for, and giving as gifts next christmas.

I've been thinking up 'call signs' for them for a little while.

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
I think thats a pretty cool idea! Have yourself listed as a pilot....far out!

OR! Your HobbyTalk name on the ship hehehehehe

·
Registered
409 Posts
I'll have decals ready by the time the kit hits stores. It will include more pilot names/numbers as well as different "canon" shields, though I don't recall seeing the "Galactica" one. (Got an Image?)

I'll also work up a way to either have custom decals made or offer customization for them.

If you have any questions, email me. [email protected].

·
Registered
398 Posts
I'll have decals ready by the time the kit hits stores. It will include more pilot names/numbers as well as different "canon" shields, though I don't recall seeing the "Galactica" one. (Got an Image?)

I'll also work up a way to either have custom decals made or offer customization for them.

If you have any questions, email me. [email protected].

Jeff, thanks for that piece of news. Hopefully its real soon too as Dave mentioned earlier the kits are now being shipped from China, so it should be somewhere this month :rolleyes::thumbsup:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Well I have everything sized as I did the decals for Dave. Do you have an image of that "Galactica" shield you mentioned?

·
Oxidation Genius
31,238 Posts
Gotta come up with a good call sign for myself. Who's the Greek god of grumpiness?

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Where/when was that on the show? Very cool though.
Y'know, I think I may have read somewhere recently that this shield was never used on the show, but was made up as a display piece for the various prop auctions held around the country last year. So, if it's not "canon," please disregard. I don't do "non-canon" subjects. I came upon it before I saw the final ten episodes, and thought it may have been used.

But, if anybody has a tube of "Felgercarb" toothpaste...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts