Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a huge collection of 1/35 scale motorized military models by Tamiya.. Around 50 all models are open boxed but parts are still on trees and factory sealed. These kits are all mint have all the parts and including metal gears and motors, and these kits are dated 1967 thur 74. I do have an Abrams Tank from 83 with dual motors plus one for the rotating turret and a Japanese Type 71 from 85 as well with metal dual motors and I have plenty of spare parts extra motors and extra gears (metal and original parts from this time era) looking to sell or trade some box cause of the age does show shelf ware. There are some so much detail to many to list I will post some pictures Plus some of these models are R/C controlled......or does anyone have any suggestions on where to sell other then E Bay? I would really like to sell a real collector get these then just to resale these kits are just outstanding I have built many of these models and these I am releasing are the twins sort of speaking plus I have 4 models from 1977 Star Wars the Darth Vader Tie Fighter The X-wing and CP30 and Elrlod (R2D2) again open box and complete never built

1 - 1 of 1 Posts