Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 390 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi yall.. the first carpet race will be the 3rd of january 2:00 cost $10 per entry. well work out the discounts after the first race to see what we can do.

Im going to try and have the carpet vacumed and such. no jumps for the first few races.

come have a good time. hope everyone has a good holiday and ill post the rest of the month races as soon as theyre approved.

thanks al and vickie

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Hi yall.. the first carpet race will be the 3rd of january 2:00 cost $10 per entry. well work out the discounts after the first race to see what we can do.

Im going to try and have the carpet vacumed and such. no jumps for the first few races.

come have a good time. hope everyone has a good holiday and ill post the rest of the month races as soon as theyre approved.

thanks al and vickie
cool, tell Alex and Scott to have there 4wd buggies ready cause i got one to run now

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey yall Just a note to let ya know that Paul is in Spectrum I.C.U. Its Thursday the10th. He was in a car accident. keep him in your prays.. ill post something else as soon as i know...

Al and vickie

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the link scott.. puts vickies and i's mind at ease... been trying to find out more info after talking to his mom.. but we lost phone signal and i havent been able to get her since then... im sure well see him soon...

love ya paul

al and vickie

·
Registered
4,222 Posts

thanks al and vickie
whats the race schedule look like there Al? whens the next race?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the next race will be on the 17th of january... 2:00 signup...
the next race after that is on the 31st of january... same time...

hope to see ya all there...

al and vickie..

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
does anyone want a decent losi 1/8 buggy with everything to run it.. starter box, wheels, parts, engine and servos, just add a reciever and reciever battery... pm me if your interested

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey paul or moose, do one of you guys have an extra Novak XXtra receiver that you can sell me? if you still got the module for my M8, that would be nise to. thanks guys and can't wait for sunday!

Alex

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
racing sunday the 31st of january... 2:00pm $10.00 per entry... hope to see ya all there...

al and vickie..

ps alex.. do you still want that t max for 125.00 let me know. call or mail me so i can bring it on sunday..

al

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey there.. got a ready to run rustler if anyone is interesed.. i can bring that sunday too.. batteries and charger too.

al

1 - 20 of 390 Posts