Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
I've got instructions, I'll see if I can scan and e-mail them to you, may take a couple of days before I can do it though...post your e-mail here or I'll get it off profile..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi I am looking for someone with a IQ Charger I can discuss it with. Also looking for the Software for the Promatcher Systems (Mulitx8 Tracpac) or the other software too.

Thanks
Paul

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Paul - Do a search for "JLOG" on these boards. Send him a PM, he's a big Victor fan and is very knowledgeable about them.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Sorry guys for not getting back with you but my business has me going crazy. I have both Trapac software’s for the use of the Victor charger with a computer. I do EPROM upgrades and down grades. The popular versions are the IQ3000 and the Super 2 fcc version. It is not as simple as replacing the chip. Some models of the Victor need hardware upgrades. I DO NOT DO HARDWARE UPGRADES. I DO NOT DO REPAIRS. I get email from all around the world about upgrades and repairs. Someone asked how to mount a fan, email me direct and I will send a picture of it. If you are interested about EPROM changes email me direct so we can figure out if it will work on your Victor or not. There are people out on the net that sell you a chip not caring if it works in your system or not. I do this to help support the Victor charger and the hobby.
John
Jlog
[email protected]

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi John and Everyone
I have been in touch with the guy who wrote the tracpac s/ware and he doesnt seem interested - not responding to emails e.t.c. There must be someone who purchased Multi-X8 software somewhere? Also I am now looking for all the .bin files (HI-IQ / Senior / Super / Super2 / FCC / IQ3 / Promatcher )so I can get someone to custom write an eprom for me - does anyone know someone who can do this?

Chat soon.
Paul

·
Registered
26 Posts
Can some contact Sam C in canada for me - I sent him and email 3 times but he doesnt want to answer me - all i want is the source code for the internal charger software so i can reprogram and make a new chip for us all. Also the multix8 software - if someone out there live in calgary i have his phone number and contact detail :)
ta
paul

·
Registered
9 Posts
Paul Vernon said:
Can some contact Sam C in canada for me - I sent him and email 3 times but he doesnt want to answer me - all i want is the source code for the internal charger software so i can reprogram and make a new chip for us all. Also the multix8 software - if someone out there live in calgary i have his phone number and contact detail :)
ta
paul

www.modelland.com speak to don he might be able to help you

tonyp

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well I think sam hates me anyway I have sent him 5 emails no response - Modelland past on my message and it sound like he doesnt want anything to do with me or giving me information...I Share :) I even offer to pay for information e.t.c and still
Thanks for all the response from people out there
Ltr
Paul

·
Registered
334 Posts
Sam's kinda weird like that...A friend of mine is an electronics tech and has traded email w/ Sam for weeks at a time and then one day he (Sam) won't reply! Sam upgraded all of his Vics. Sam said that he liked him because he (my friend) can repair his own stuff now. He has emailed Sam a few times in the past couple of months, but no response from Sam. :confused:

Paul- In response to the Email you sent, I have 2 Vics. I got both from friends getting out of RC. I could not pass up the prices. The SuperIQ2 has the 3000 upgrade chip from Sam and works like a champ! I recently picked up a SuperIQ and I'm looking for a 3000 chip for it....This is also the same Vic that reads .2A low and I can't figure it out :freak:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Does your chip the super2 have the promatch/fcc/iq3000 firmware all in 1 - Can you ask your friend for me if he has the eprom file with all the firmware in and source code for the eproms (also mutlix8 s.ware) thanks mate
paul

·
Registered
1 Posts
For your information, I do not have access to the computer that has all the information I had as I am having family troubles if you get my drift! That is why no responses to emails as I am very busy..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sorry To here that Sam - My appologise for all the emails I have sent. Hope everything works out - if you can help at a later stage please drop me an email
Thanks
Paul

1 - 20 of 26 Posts