Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got the vettes out of their package and added some older from 67-68 and 1971.including my newest the gold 71 Corvette to share with you all (and vette collectors too).....:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Great bunch of Vettes. Do you know if anyone made a 68 427 black with marina blue interior convertible? It's just about the opposite of the convertible in your pic. That would be very similar to my bro in laws car.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be on the look out

Great bunch of Vettes. Do you know if anyone made a 68 427 black with marina blue interior convertible? It's just about the opposite of the convertible in your pic. That would be very similar to my bro in laws car.
I know and see one online but I'm not really sure if its a 68 or 71 in Black?...I'll let you know if it is like your Bro-in-law car....I'll get more info tonight from the manager of the store....and if this is like your Bro's car....I'll get it for you (at no cost to you) and one for myself more to add to my vette collection.....like Camaros I love Vettes,Impalas,Novas,Montys,and Chevelles in this order.....and of course Vegas GTs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts