Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The final race for veterans park speedway on oct. 3rd will start at 3:00pm and not at 5:00. This is also a cornbelt night so remember to get there early.

·
Registered
898 Posts
It would also be great to see all the Ft. Dodge guys roll over to Algona for the Sat race and then see the Algona guys cruise over to Ft. Dodge for the Sun. race and send both clubs out at the end of the seasons with a BANG! Just imagine how many cars there would be! :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
I plan on racing both Algona and Fort Dodge. Curt won't be racing as he is heading to Kansas City for the NASCAR race.

Any other "out of towners" racing? If so, what hotel are you making reservations at? Dad and I were thinking about staying in Algona for the night. Rick mentioned that if we mention the RC track to the Super 8, they might give a discount. So I'm leaning toward that option.

Kevin Verschuure

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
I plan on racing both Algona and Fort Dodge. Curt won't be racing as he is heading to Kansas City for the NASCAR race.

Any other "out of towners" racing? If so, what hotel are you making reservations at? Dad and I were thinking about staying in Algona for the night. Rick mentioned that if we mention the RC track to the Super 8, they might give a discount. So I'm leaning toward that option.

Kevin Verschuure
Kevin: I stay the the Super 8 and they charge me $45 single. Make sure you tell them that you race at the track across the street.

I did talk to managment last month about offer all 1/4 drivers discount when they come in town for the Cornbelt series and they agree with the discount. Bob D is going to talk to them again for next year.

I won't be their for the next race due to Kansas Nascar race so good luck as you will hear some talk about racing next year between Algona and Fort Dodge track regarding race dates. So take it for what its worth LOL

I did race this past weekend which will be my last for 2009 so i guess we will see what happens for dates next year.

Mike
willmannracingproducts.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts