Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Very very sad news. I just packed up the latest Bud Box to go out tomorrow, and I can't think of a better way to keep Bud in our hearts.

God bless Bud, and watch over his family.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
A termendous loss for the HT community. This really is sad news, but at least his fight is over and he isnt in pain. I only wish I was able to know him better. Im sure Bud will be missed by the HT community.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
I didn't know Bud, my prayers are with his family. He graduated from this life and will suffer no longer...it's the ones that he left behind that will have the difficulty of adjusting to a new life. Sad.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I didn't know him either, but I knew he cruised the forums here. My prayers go out to his family, and I hope his family the best to get past this tradegy. I am terribly sorry.......

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
So sad. Heart felt prayers to all his family and friends.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Like most everyone else, I didn't know Bud other than here on HT. It is indeed very sad news to hear of his passing. My condolences to his family and friends and my prayers as well.

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Very sorry to hear of this news. Truely a great guy. I am glad to have been able to trade with him and take part in his Cross Country boxes.

My thoughts and prayers will go out to his family.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts