Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pony, sent you an invite. Cant believe these invites were fetching $150+ on ebay a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
185 Posts
midtown said:
pony, sent you an invite. Cant believe these invites were fetching $150+ on ebay a few weeks ago.
That's just plain CRAZY.....:rolleyes: It's interesting to see what people will sell on Ebay, an even more interesting to see what people will buy, and how much they will pay. I did not get in soon enough to do try the BETA software, but I had already signed up for a notification when things get started. I find it sort of interesting, that not only did Yahoo mail make an upgrade, but Lycos made a recent upgrade in their software as well, though they didn't add more to their MB Limit.......:confused: It took a competitor with a big name like "GOOGLE", for them to finally make changes.........

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm going to use it to store pictures and mp3's. i have a spare just in case I fill up a Gig.

rlyoung1 said:
My service gives me 2 GB, like I can use that much space :rolleyes:.

·
Registered
46 Posts
If anyone else has an invite I would like to try it. I am moving soon and need an account to use because my DSL won't be available at the new location so I lose my current email address.
Russ

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry, Just used my 3 invites. 1 to Mom, 1 to my g-friend and 1 to Pony. I think I get 3 more in 48 hours? If so i'll send you one. I haven't gotten 1 piece of spam since I've had gmail.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
midtown said:
Sorry, Just used my 3 invites. 1 to Mom, 1 to my g-friend and 1 to Pony. I think I get 3 more in 48 hours? If so i'll send you one. I haven't gotten 1 piece of spam since I've had gmail.
To me? I think you mean to BFK right? although I wouldn't mind checking it out :)

·
Premium Member
8,297 Posts
yah send me an invite when you can,sounds good!I didnt get one :eek:(

PM me and Ill send ya my email address(not gonna post it here)

·
Premium Member
8,297 Posts
well,I could use some fnhorsepower ;)

But seriously,I do need a better e-mail account :drunk:

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yahoo sends it to the bulk mail folder now. Guess they are all getting upset about gmail.

·
Registered
192 Posts
midtown said:
yahoo sends it to the bulk mail folder now. Guess they are all getting upset about gmail.
BUT Yahoo does offer 2gig email hosting (with POP3 access) for $19.99 yearly....... something GMail lacks currently...

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
true, but I get hundreds of spam e-mails a day on my yahoo account. Haven't gotten a single one in my gmail box.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts