Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
NEEKAVELI said:
Yo Puppycat, why is the auction a " Very interesting auction, as you say here ? Speak the truth.
Because I think that it is a cool piece, one as a Mustang collector I have never seen.
If I was into 1/24th I would snap it up in a second.

Further the mere fact that it is a prepro makes it interesting to me regardless of the scale. So few Mustang prepros and test shots show up that I though it warrented a mention.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
If it sells , it sells. Who cares. Let the auction run it's course and if not the "owner", ? He will get to keep his beauty. I'm sure it's not a big deal if it sells, or not pimp

Late

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Puppycat said:
Not mine but interesting none the less.
my 1:24 '69 chevelle was also a pre-pro....it's the same one used here in the pics for release 14:
http://www.johnnylightning.com/products/124_cars/index.asp

didn't have to pay no where near that much money....at least we now know what the color will be for release 19 on the shelby....MMMMMMMM....lime green....

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Until it comes out then just give it up. Pm me the day that this piece comes out . I think I smell a little Jealousy somewhere. By the way, I am glad to hear that you have a pre-pro chevelle. BIG WOW!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
i think the BIN price on that mustang is a good deal!! considering 1/64th test shots pull that if i collect mustangs id be all on that!!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Nicko, If u don't mind me askin how come your not koukla any more? If it's none of my business thats ok. And is nicko your real name? Just curious.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Nicko is a good guy and has made some nice trades with many board members that did not maximize dollars gained. My two cents.

Regards, DrDeal

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
NEEKAVELI said:
Yo Puppycat, why is the auction a " Very interesting auction, as you say here ? Speak the truth.
I post threads about cool or interesting auctions every once in a while. I word the thread in a similar mannor that this one is just because I thought it was interesting. I would have never thougt that Brad was second guessing the auction by the way he worded it given his reputation here but seeing all your responses it makes me wonder what is up. Are you just in a grumpy mood?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts