Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all my stores reset only 1 store got rid of m2's the rest added more including haulers again and auto-lifts! I think im gonna be on the model section again soon I have not built a model in god knows how long!

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
I wish someone would come out with AMX or Machine models again.

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
That is a cool reset. We don't get a lot of that stuff here. No M2's at all. Nice to see models back on the shelves again.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
I can see where I will be at this weekend there are three wally's that I like to go to and maybe they will be done by then.

·
Banned
565 Posts
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn that is one heck of a reset... Wish my wally's looked like that... Mine doesn't have MM's, Haulers, Auto-Lifts, or models in it's reset. :( Looks like I need to go on a road trip and hit 3 walmarts within 45 minutes. :)

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I wish the one in town looked like that. On the other hand, it isn't too hard for me to go to the town next door, which does.

I see a lot of Muscle Machines in my future.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
so thats what full "PEGS" look like!!
That is what I was thinking too.... My Stores placed BOMBS in the Toy section and \\\\\ cut everything /////....

No MMs - No M2 cubes, Auto-Lifts, Auto-Haulers - No Pixar CARS << Thank God :thumbsup:..... Only thing I saw was HWs & MB and some old stock of Maisto in new packages <<< ugghhh :freak: :rolleyes:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts