Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NORCAR will be hosting a Vegas Warmup race at The Gate the weekend of Sept 14 thru the 16th. Fri will be practice, Sat racing, and for those who want more practice the track will be open on Sun. Stay tuned for more details.

chuck

Classes will be those run in Vegas along with those being run in Nashville at The USVTA Southern Nats. You can run one class for $20 or as many as you like for $30. Practice will be held on Fri. from 3-10pm. Doors will open at 7am on Sat with qualifying at 11. The track will also be open on Sun. from 9am to 3pm for additional practice. Hotel and more info can be found at www.norcarracing.com.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
This race will be here before you know it. The Gate has one more summer on road race (August 12th.) so if you want to be fast you may want to be there then.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
You need a 1/12 scale and WGT to complete the set.
You provide cars and mechanic. I provide driver and entry fees. :thumbsup:

Josh, 13.5 and vta for me.
Sweet. I wonder if I'll be able to swap one of the chassis back forth to VTA trim.?.? Hmmm... I wonder how long it would take me realistically. I might have to test that out sometime.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
You provide cars and mechanic. I provide driver and entry fees. :thumbsup:

Sweet. I wonder if I'll be able to swap one of the chassis back forth to VTA trim.?.? Hmmm... I wonder how long it would take me realistically. I might have to test that out sometime.
I have learned,if I run more then one class when racing. I have bad luck with both cars.

·
Registered
310 Posts
oo! the 12th is a sunday i might come...what time will ya'll start??

the only thing i will have my usgt car but i can put the 25.5motor in & run vta fronts on all 4corners
if thats all right with ya'll

also 17.5

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Doors @ 9am. Heats @ noon this Sunday.

If we have a 13.5 TC class you're welcome to borrow my VTA rear wheels/tires for the day. In all reality I'm more than likely to run 17.5 TC only if there is no 13.5 running.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Less than a month until the 2012/1013 indoor season kicks off with the Vegas Warmup at The Gate.

1 - 20 of 141 Posts