Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I came across 2 40th Dodge Viper SRT10s. They are both green, but one has silver stripes on the hood, roof, and rear deck lid. i'm just wondering if anyone else has come across this variation.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yep, I have 2 of each. Supposedly the distribution was 50/50, but I've seen many more without the stripes. Both look great! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Appreciate the heads up on this! This is the first I have heard of this. I need to find the striped one.

Anyone know if this occurred on the R5 or R7 SRT10's? (I have an R5 red without stripes and an R7 burgundy with stripes) Did it happen on any of the ACR versions?

I have done pretty well with wheel vari's, but would love hearing about any other variations anyone knows about.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Just got back from Wally's where I found the striped one still hanging. Actually there were two of each hanging, thanks to the fact that all the Wallys around here just hung 2 or 3 cases of R6 and R7...hope that doesn't keep R8 from being ordered or hung.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I've got both variations of the Viper SRT10. I haven't seen the no stripes one at all here (I orded my cars from Mini-Motors), but have seen 4 of the striped ones on the pegs. I picked up another striped one to open, still looking for an extra no stripe to tear into.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts