Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up Vanishing Point on DVD and watched it for the first time. I enjoyed it, though it was a bit slow in parts. But great chases and stunts. My question is, JL has a casting for a '70 Challenger. If the license is unavailable, what's to stop them from just releasing a white '70 Challenger? (no scoop or spoiler). Come on JL, make it happen.

- Joe J.
www.hollywood-diecast.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,153 Posts
jage1966 said:
If the license is unavailable, what's to stop them from just releasing a white '70 Challenger? (no scoop or spoiler). Come on JL, make it happen.
I've asked myself the same thing? Like the '68 Mustang in Bullit. Why not just make a green '68/ black Charger and forget about the special licensed card art. I'd be all over these movie cars, licensed or not.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,153 Posts
jage1966 said:
I think he meant a green Mustang AND a black Charger to recreate the famous chase scene.

- JJ
:lol: Yeah, that's what I meant...just didn't feel like typing it out. Sorry for the confusion.

What I meant was the Mustang & Charger from the movie "Bullitt". ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,093 Posts
Vanishing Point is a movie seldom shown on television.
When shown, it is usually heavily censored (as in a lot of parts cut out of it).
Too bad.
But a lot of great scenes. Always enjoyable to watch.
And now for the Challenger.
JL, we want a white Challenger.
Repeat: JL, we want a white Challenger.
O'kay everyone, let's start lobbying for a white Challenger from JL/RC2.

Cheers. Cobra
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
359 Posts
jage1966 said:
Picked up Vanishing Point on DVD and watched it for the first time. I enjoyed it, though it was a bit slow in parts. But great chases and stunts. My question is, JL has a casting for a '70 Challenger. If the license is unavailable, what's to stop them from just releasing a white '70 Challenger? (no scoop or spoiler). Come on JL, make it happen.

- Joe J.
www.hollywood-diecast.com
Hmmmm...................!! What a very interesting idea! :dude:
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I don't understand why they would have to buy the license to Vanishing Point. If all you want is the car, they can make that. Who really cares if it comes on a "Vanishing Point" card???? Te car doesn't say Vanishing Point on it anywhere.

Juat make the damn white Challenger and be done with it!

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,105 Posts
robmcin said:
I don't understand why they would have to buy the license to Vanishing Point. If all you want is the car, they can make that. Who really cares if it comes on a "Vanishing Point" card????
Juat make the damn white Challenger and be done with it!
H O W should it be done?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
610 Posts
robmcin said:
All I have are maple leaves.... will they work???
Sure. Follow these steps:

1) Fill tub with scalding hot water.
2) collect 109 leaves.
3) dump leaves in tub and swirl with a stick.
4) hold head over tub.
5) inhale while staring at the floating leaves.
6) stand on toilet then jump in the tub.

Come back and let me know the results. :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,464 Posts
higgprime said:
Sure. Follow these steps:

1) Fill tub with scalding hot water.
2) collect 109 leaves.
3) dump leaves in tub and swirl with a stick.
4) hold head over tub.
5) inhale while staring at the floating leaves.
6) stand on toilet then jump in the tub.

Come back and let me know the results. :)
Now that's Funny!
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
higgprime said:
Sure. Follow these steps:

1) Fill tub with scalding hot water.
2) collect 109 leaves.
3) dump leaves in tub and swirl with a stick.
4) hold head over tub.
5) inhale while staring at the floating leaves.
6) stand on toilet then jump in the tub.

Come back and let me know the results. :)



Oh, I see what I did wrong.... you said to stand on the TOILET and jump into the TUB!!!! I seem to have gotten that part backwards!
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top