Votes: 11 34.4%
  • No

Votes: 21 65.6%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should Hank turn off the Katf1sh for one week?

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Not my idea but a good one just the same, lol. Who's yur buddy Kat? lol

·
Registered
7,343 Posts
That dang old F1sh is kind of annoying sometimes...

I know he has some usefulness - can he be wrapped in an old newpaper and left on someones DOOR STEP!!

(I vote NO - cause even with as much as we disagree on stuff - the F1sh keeps things interesting... some people just take things way way to serious!! )

Just do to him, what I tell people to do to me, if they don't like what I say!! *(Either ignore it, or CHALLENGE it...)

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Early results are in!!!
It looks like a dead heat.
Going to be a long night at the polls Ladies and Gentlemen.

Can Katf1sh reign supreme? I've heard he is pm'ing all his constituents now to shore up their vote. ;)

Will the Nay-Sayers win in this grueling campaign:cool:

How many Florida votes will he win?
The NorthEast could be the swing vote on wheather he is in or out.
Stay Tuned:tongue:

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
damn i have my own thread now...feeding my huge ego fellas...and hank is my long lost dad...

thanks joe....funny it's always the guys who hide in the shadows who you gotta watch out for....

thank god hank understands my stupid humor along with 1 or 2 others...

dave pull i state the obvious and the dirt no one else dares to print for fear of there r/c career....lolololol

i have even had grown men (adults) call and email what little sponsors i have and complain....howard stern i feel your pain! sad sad sad

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
A few Good Kats

A FEW GOOD KATS ............

Son, we live in a world that has r/c racing and r/c racing need to be guarded by men with a Futaba. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Echeconnee? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for your Lipo manuf and curse the TOUR; you have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Lipo pack rules, while sometimes expensive, probably saved money in the long run and that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves you money. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties you want me on that bulletin board, you need me on that bulletin board. We use words like Lipo, Voltage, and Horsepower. We use them as the backbone of r/c racing trying to go fast. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who races under the blanket of the very freedom of choosing manufacturer's that I help provide and then questions the manner in which I help provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest that you pick up a keyboard and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

- Colonel Jessep, uh I mean Colonel Kat ...........:thumbsup:;):tongue:
(re-worded from the movie" a Few good men") ....LOL

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Truth's Triumph over evil! can i get an amen!

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Kat does tell is like it is. You don't like it, don't listen lol

He's also willing to help anybody. He lends out speedo's and reciever's on a regular basis to get guys through the rest of the raceday. He's give's me all his small tires.. He's one of the few left that will help anybody!

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Very good Rich, lol. Now we need a new poll, should Kat have his own "tell it like it is" spot on RCTV. Just like Raiford on the big show!

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
cliff your getting back into my good graces...keep talking.....lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts