Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Every once in a while I'll see a Vega dragracing on the Speed Channel, and it's a wonder to me, but they're usually wagons. I've been dieing to buff it out but there wasn't much room to fit an engine in that little car so I'm trying the hood scoop for a change. Wheels are from a Dragstrip Demon, wheeliebar, parachute, rear wing, exhaust pipes and some detail work finish it out:

After looking at it here that hood scoop is too fugly and ruins what could be a nice little car:

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Your right , it looks even better without the scoop. Tell us about the wheelie bars? Are those from a DSD or scratch built? The look sharp.

That is one mean looking ride, what will she run in the quarter?

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Your right , it looks even better without the scoop. Tell us about the wheelie bars? Are those from a DSD or scratch built? The look sharp.

That is one mean looking ride, what will she run in the quarter?
The wheeliebars came off the Jada funnycar I had taken apart for the fat slicks. You can also get the drivers setup, driveshaft and rear gear housing cover. I've used that on the white Superbee, for one, when I didn't want to go w/ the stock interior. That's where the fugly hood scoop came from, it has a wing too.

About 10 flat. :p

If you've never seen it check out Pass Time on the Speed Channel at 7:30pm Eastern. They have close-up looks at some cool cars, there's where I saw the Vega wagon run.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts