Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Oxidation Genius
31,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess Carol Marcus had to keep the price down, what with all that blood...

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
I don't keep that kinda cash on me! Is it still available, do you know? I mean, $241.90 is a steal - even if I do have to clean the blood out of the cracks in the floor and have an exorcism performed....

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
There's no decimal there, so it's $241.90, man. What, you think you're going to get a space station for less than USD$5?!? This isn't one of those "cheap houses" sales, after all, where the houses were repo'd for bankruptcy.

:D

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
John P: It's Friday, November 13 at 8:08 A.M. Pacific time, and for some reason the link to your picture isn't working.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Picture works fine here.

This must be the "fixer up" station. After all, it was the "Khan do" attitude which got it to the point where it's at where it's going for so cheap!

Man, I bet the commute to and from there is LONG!!!

·
Starship Class
11,880 Posts
Is that in Quatloos?
Yeah! What's with "cash only?"

Isn't cash worthless in the future? (Oops! I was thinking of the US dollar in the next few years! :p )

Everyone knows that money isn't used in the future--except for "credits" and "gold plated latinum," etc.

·
Oxidation Genius
31,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
John P: It's Friday, November 13 at 8:08 A.M. Pacific time, and for some reason the link to your picture isn't working.
My host has been known to be down for a few minutes every once in a while. They always come back, though.

Ironically, I'd been meaning to get a picture of that sign for months. I finally remembered my camera on a rainy fall day (hence the bleak atmosphere). The very next day the wind blew the sign over. For once my timing was good!

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Anti-matter can be pretty danged expensive, so you have to take that in to consideration when purchasing the Regula space station. Even if you get a great deal, the cost of keeping that thing fully fueled might be problematic.

·
Oxidation Genius
31,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Is that regular or hi-test antimatter?

·
Starship Class
11,880 Posts
Is that regular or hi-test antimatter?
Hopefully there's no ethanol in it. In the older warp cores, ethanol sometimes causes the seals on the anti-matter containment vessels to break.

We all know what happens when there's a warp core breach.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts