Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
I havent been there is a while but last time I was the track was ruinied, Tires might be different when they redo it, (if they havent already)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Re: Track

The off road track is totaly rebuilt,dirt and lay out! Ive been told it was a a good time to run it. Tires it depends on what your running. Let me know and ill steer you in the right direction.
The dirt oval is one of the best around and you wont get much better!
Just wish the off road track was bigger so 1/8th cars could run... Still waiting for a big local program :rolleyes: .

·
Registered
128 Posts
Mini pins work well on any thing thats hard packed,i ran hole shots on the old track. Is there is more surface dirt i would run losi ifmar pins. PL #92s work well for this also. For front i ran the edge or losi 8 ribs.
Good luck!
Any one who wants to run gas truck pick a day i can make it! NOT sunday or saturdays! Evenings are best! :wave:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
i plan on running my t4 in stock offroad, racing starts in mid may.any tips would be appreciated

just found out today the track is opened for practice and racing starts in mid may

·
Registered
236 Posts
Well it looks like I have to get my T3 back in opperation for the summer.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
look for me, i'll have the pearl black T4
have you raced there before?if so, offroad or dirt oval?im back into it after a 11 year break.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it jumps pretty good, and i like the way it handles in the rough section,i have 30 wt all around.think i should try the green springs up front?

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Comp Hobbies Off Road

Hope that rain last night did'nt hurt the track too badly,I want to race MINI T's if anyones up for it....................

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
CH Off Road

Oh i plan on just using it as a fill in for summer and winter.............I love my truck class,awesome its where i started..........nothing like a fast g-box car or truck 4 sure........... :jest: :cool: :roll:

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Let me know when you want to go to Competition and run the mini's. I was there today and no one seems to know when their going to start organized racing :rolleyes: .

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
old newbie and Razoo

old newnie u have a PM......Razoo let me know whats better for u,I'm gonna bring mine to work thurs in hopes of leaving early so i can go play or maybe i'll take friday off.......let me know whats better....................Big D :jest:

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Dave-
I've got Friday off, was thinking about going to Competition with my mini and Sportmaxx. I'll take a ride up today to see how the track is.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts