Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Well the week just keeps getting better and better. Yesterday I got the WL TRU Shelby in the mail from Ward. Then today a box from Tom Z. at RC2/JL HQ shows up for me.

Tom contacted me last week and asked for my address. He said he wanted to send me something as a THANK YOU for making the January issue of THE BOLT a success. The BOLT had a feature on our Mustang Garage as most of you know.

So I eagerly opened the box and here is what was in there.

JL Gold Series - release 9 - '65 Mustang Fastback ( not released yet & autographed by Tom ! )

And if that wasn't enough ... I also got the "unreleased" '67 Shelby GT350 that was shown in a past issue of THE BOLT ! ! !

What a week it has been ! ! Thanks for looking. And Tom if you are reading this ... THANKS for your kindness. It is much appreciated.

Scott

·
Premium Member
13,365 Posts
Truly nice of Tom Z. to send you those cars Scott!

You're on a roll Scott, and February isn't half over yet!

Maybe you should check around to see if anyone if selling tickets for a new Shelby Mustang.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Jeez, I dunno, Scott. Do you have any room left in your Mustang garage for those? Drop me a line if you have no where to put them; I'll keep 'em safe.:D

Congrats on some very fine additions!:hat:

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jeez, I dunno, Scott. Do you have any room left in your Mustang garage for those? Drop me a line if you have no where to put them; I'll keep 'em safe.:D

Congrats on some very fine additions!:hat:
I'm going to start hanging things on the ceiling pretty soon ... that is if I can get a ladder tall enough to reach up there ! :rolleyes: Wait, the roof is slanted, that won't work ... hmmmm .... I'll have to give this some more thought !

Thanks Sir !

Scott

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You have one????.....:p:lol::lol::p

C'mon scott...Open it up and lets roll it around....What are ya waiting for:confused:
Do I have one ? ? Don't you think that is a rather PERSONAL question ? :lol: Oh wait .. you mean ... errrrr .... just what exactly do you mean ? ? ? :confused: LOL !

Scott
Confused "Dirty Bingo" Caller Extraordinaire !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts