Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out T-Hunted...apparently the Falcon will be making a repeat appearance in 2013 (this time in gold)

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
U mad bro?!

·
Registered
13,598 Posts
I need to find a couple of these - one for myself and one for a friend who actually owns one of these Australian Falcons here in the States!

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
We should tell Mattel we don't like thier choice..oh wait, they don't care, and no matter how ugly or worn out the casting is, it will still be sought out like it was made of pure gold.

·
Registered
126 Posts
i wish that mattel would make thunts special by them being retired models that are no longer in circulation....and super thunts should be all metal body on top of having real riders and awesome paint

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
I would like to know when they will EVER make a AMC Chase

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I wish Mattel would let the Hot Wheel Collectors pick what Cars should be used for Treasure Hunts for each year..... Have some kind of voting pole in the middle of each year to let the Collectors pick through 100 castings to be voted on and 30 Cars will make the list ( 15 Reg and 15 Supers ) and 70 Cars will be cut from the list to be voted on next years batch..... Get the Hot Wheel Collectors involved to make it fun instead of making it boring for many.

Mattel says they want to get the children involved ..... Well here is their chance to shine.... Get the kids to vote...

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
That's a really good idea Liv. But something tells me Mustangs and Camaros would infiltrate the list on an annual basis if it were up to the voting public. Perhaps include those kinds of dominant castings only on a bi-annual or rotational basis?

·
Premium Member
9,374 Posts
That is Nice 1973 Ford Falcon XB. I Want 1.:wave::thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts