Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone else here notice that the number of updates to B2B and JLCC on the decline. I know PMS (thanks buddy) sometimes is able to get something new up but it has certainly slowed down. At first I thought they were leaving some good stuff for the Newsletter, but obviously, I was wrong (although I did appreciate the May 2005 new additions).

I wish RC would have kept Higgy around. Hopefully for us PMS inherited his duties;)
(bad for PMS' workload though).

·
Registered
335 Posts
Speaking of the declining state of things in general, I am getting kind of torqued with RC2 and Diecast Express. I made an online order, and they only shipped half of it. The invoice says that there's only one package in the order, and no one will answer the phone or my e-mails.

I am disappointed at the delay with the Newsflash and the lack of updates.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
bsmith13 said:
I am disappointed at the delay with the Newsflash and the lack of updates.
I am also disappointed in this, especially since some of those posting on here have been talking about the NewsFlash for the past week and I still haven't received mine. I'm also waiting on an order and after three attempts at each....no reply to my emails and no voice on the other end of the phone......
:roll:

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hope RC gets its act together on the Customer Service front as this was one of the best things about JL. Alot of complaints I am noticing since the old CS Dept was axed.

We shall see but I have my doubts I am sorry to say. I am just glad that I rarely had to call CS in the past and now I will avoid at all costs.

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
94SS said:
I hope RC gets its act together on the Customer Service front as this was one of the best things about JL. Alot of complaints I am noticing since the old CS Dept was axed.

We shall see but I have my doubts I am sorry to say. I am just glad that I rarely had to call CS in the past and now I will avoid at all costs.
This is what I have been preaching all along! Why change something that was not broken. Hell with todays technology, those gals could answer customer service questions from thier very own homes. They have these things called computers now!

And thats all I have to say about that!:wave:

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
Only 3 upset customers?

If there are only 3 upset customers RC2 has nothing to worry about.
Heck, RC2 probably doesn't even think that they need a CS dept...
:rolleyes:
After all, there are millions more... (Customers, that is...)
:eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts