Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Looks great...all your hard work is definetely worth it.

By the way, when I first visted your site, I wondered what the point was of searching by casting number. Now, as a primarily Johnny Lightning collector, I love it! Makes it much easier to find a series when you have the car but aren't sure what release it is! Does that make sense...

Rantings of a guy with a bad head cold!

Thanks!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Wyatt,
Just wanted to let you know that in the muscle cars R12 set,both the buick and the firebird have wheel and tire variations.
I have them both with hard plastic and rubber tires and different wheels on each.
I know you put alot of time into your work,so I hope this helps.

·
Registered
255 Posts
References

And a big thank you from me also Mr. Wyatt I also have used your information to track down my missing pieces! You have been a very big help. Thanks again Wyatt :thumbsup: :wave: Jeff

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
McRooster said:
Wyatt,
Just wanted to let you know that in the muscle cars R12 set,both the buick and the firebird have wheel and tire variations.
I have them both with hard plastic and rubber tires and different wheels on each.
I know you put alot of time into your work,so I hope this helps.
Thanks! I did not know that. Now I have to find them...

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Wyatt,I also want to say thanks for having this site.W/o this site I most likely wouldn`t even be collecting these any longer since I was getting out of die-cast when I stumbled across your site in Dec,04. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Thanks to your site Wyatt, I've been hunting down some issues that I've missed in the past. I just won the Hawiian Punch Cargo truck today thanks to you. I can't always know for sure what I'm not finding until now,,,, thank you!

·
Registered
608 Posts
I had not been there in a while nice additions. Thanks for keeping it going. Really gives me a boost to se all the johnnies, when there are none in the stores.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts