Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GreenLight always strives to keep its collectors informed of new product information. Accordingly, GreenLight would like to update you that Meijer is moving the collector diecast section to a back endcap for the spring set. Meijer will continue to carry 1:64 Muscle Car Garage, 1:64 GreenLight Entertainment, as well as adding a new line, 1:64 Motor World!

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
No Meijer here,:cry: I know i'd be staking them out if we did, good luck guys.
That said, any word on Target? Those Allstar RED things have proven to be a joke(as most of us knew they would be). "Most" here carry M2, not all, but it SURE would be nice if you guys came back.:cool:

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
No Meijer here,:cry: I know i'd be staking them out if we did, good luck guys.
That said, any word on Target? Those Allstar RED things have proven to be a joke(as most of us knew they would be). "Most" here carry M2, not all, but it SURE would be nice if you guys came back.:cool:
That sure would be nice, if they came to Target. But Targets just did the re-set on the Toy department, and no pegs for GL's :cry:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hi 40intrepid,

A correction to what Mikietom posted - Meijer will not be carrying County Roads or Hot Pursuit for the spring set. These items are part of GreenLight SE. Meijer is carrying the following:

Muscle Car Garage 1:64
GreenLight Entertainment (Auction Block, themed dual license) 1:64
Motor World 1:64

And we haven't gotten final confirmation but they may also be carrying:

GreenLight Dioramas

I hope that helps,

Matt

·
Registered
365 Posts
County Roads & Hot Pursuit are part of the Entertainment line so Meijer should be carrying these - Good luck to all that a store in thier state :thumbsup:

I do get things WRONG sometimes - I should have looked in up first (I was thinking SE). Thanks for fixing the info

1 - 10 of 10 Posts