Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Busted out this old Iron Maiden banner I made way way way back when. It's adorned with about 150 flea market buttons. Though I can't say for sure if I bought all of them :). !..!, Rock On!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank's goes out to Mac's Little Cars for the cars. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Iron Maiden was my favorite band back in the day. I've seen them live at least 8 or 9 times! I just recently sold off a bunch of my old early 80's picture discs. Back then I bought every maiden lp, import, picture disc, cd I could get my hands on. Maiden Rocks!

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MudSlinger said:
Iron Maiden was my favorite band back in the day. I've seen them live at least 8 or 9 times! I just recently sold off a bunch of my old early 80's picture discs. Back then I bought every maiden lp, import, picture disc, cd I could get my hands on. Maiden Rocks!
Maiden was and always will be one of my all time favorite bands. I can't wait to see them live again. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
They played here at the Nassau Colliseum just a few months back, I was not able to make it but everyone was pretty disappointed. They only played the new album, and only three of the old songs during the entire concert.

They will still always be one of my favorite bands, but I am glad I didnt make it to the last show.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
MudSlinger said:
They will still always be one of my favorite bands, but I am glad I didnt make it to the last show.
I'm glad I missed the last show too. :thumbsup: A buddy of mine took his three kids(11, 13, 15) and told me all about the play list. :) It turns out the day before the NY show the album made a huge jump in the charts. If you go back and look at the playlist they were doing before that show. It was AMAZING! A bunch of songs they havn't done live in a long time. But it's funny how the thought of MORE money influenced them to change it. :(

Two shows I'm NOT missing this summer will be.
1) Heaven and Hell(Dio playing with Black Sabbath) Can't wait for that.
2) Judas Priest(Playing there new concept album in full(It's about the life of Nostradamus) to playing a second set of songs they haven't played live yet. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Yikes its been a long time since I've thought about Eddie and the guys.Let's see if I can remember how it went...

woe to you o earth and sea,
for the devil sends the beast with roth because he knows that time is short,
let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast,
for it is a human number,
it's number is six hundred sixty six.

:wave:

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
triple20 said:
Yikes its been a long time since I've thought about Eddie and the guys.Let's see if I can remember how it went...

woe to you o earth and sea,
for the devil sends the beast with roth because he knows that time is short,
let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast,
for it is a human number,
it's number is six hundred sixty six.

:wave:
That's it Triple20, I couldn't of quoted it better myself. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
I have it two ways on CD.
One also says "for it is a beast"
Seen them live 3 times. GREAT SHOW! Number of the beast is one of my favorites.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts