Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:freak:

Stopped by the local Wal-Mart on way home late tonight. (12:30am) Found a case sitting on a pallet of toys. Got excited and decided to ask the stocker who was about 20 ft away when they were going to put it out. Stocker said she didn't know and that she was the only person working in that area tonight. I said thank you and started to walk away and she said, "Wait, show it to me and I'll open it for you to look at." Score!

So she opened the case and started into it!

And I found nothing! 5 mysteries, 4 regular red GTB, about 5 green Challengers, 3 yellow Straight Pipes. A bunch of junk! I thought I was gonna score but stuck out. :rolleyes:

I'll save this thread by posting some nice shiny black cars.

·
Registered
196 Posts
LOL!! Yeah, that is the luck that I have when I find a new case waiting to be put out. Amazing how pumped up you get anticipating that you may find something special. I'll feel a little let down afterwards but am always glad just to have a chance to open a new box.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
been there and done that also, many times. shoot, twice at dollar generals last month. but it has rewards, i also found a th in the third case.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts