Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Velociraptor is thought to be a one of the most agile, quickest, and aggressive predators…..a smaller version of the T-Rex…….simply known as the Raptor…..

Introducing the new 1/18th scale BRP Road – Raptor. A smaller version of today's most advanced 1/12th scale chassis designs. The Raptor utilizes high quality, track proven CRC parts, such as the new Encore shock, and Gen-XL components. The new link design gives you several tuning options, allowing you to fine tune your car for any track condition.

The conversion kit will come pre-assembled and has an introductory price of $89.99 + shipping and handling

Contact BRP at [email protected] for more details!

Attachments

·
Registered
796 Posts
I have seen one in person. All I can say is :thumbsup: I will be getting one and plan on running it at RC Madness at the nationals.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RoadRaptor - Get Yours Soon

The new BRP RoadRaptor is racing off the shelves!

The first production run is nearly sold out! If you were interested in having one for the On-Road Nationals in February -- please place your order soon.

Due to the time to produce this fully assembled conversion kit, once the first production run is sold out - we may not be able to have them ready by the Nationals -- get yours TODAY! :thumbsup:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 76 Posts