Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I know it has been a while since I posted images of new releases and that simply because there haven't been any for quite a while. But lately RC2 has been delivering a lot of new items which is cool of them. This one has been out for a couple of weeks already and is also in some stores. Don't get too frightened.

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
Might go well with the Hollywood fans, but too overtampo'd for my tastes. The card art is very nice, though. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
992 Posts
Would like to see these done in the same colors without the tampos. If the 66 Caddy Hearse was just black I would have to get it for a friend of mine. In high school that was what he drove.

Dave

G

·
pms485 said:
...but isn't the blistercard be-yoo-tiful? :lol: At least they aren't Frightning Lightning.

Actually, I like the blisters and the mini posters, it does look cool, but the cars.....

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
robmcin said:
Actually, I like the blisters and the mini posters, it does look cool, but the cars.....
It's funny...one of my favorite blistercards to date, but hands-down my LEAST favorite cars to date.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Omega said:
Would like to see these done in the same colors without the tampos.
It was done in James Bond a couple of years ago--good luck finding one. Worse comes to worse, break out the brake fluid and a Q-tip, and start rubbing.

jk

1 - 20 of 25 Posts