Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
What? No Firebirds?

(Or Camaros or Vipers?, YAY!)

Could be good Halloween sellers if they are out in time, but we might have a candidate for pegwarmer of the year to some.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
I wake up everyday and thank the LORD that Mike talked those at PM out of calling these Frightnin' Lightning. I hope Mike can salvage these with great blister art. So much potential here gone. Even a movie poster style would have passified me with real pic tampos, not drawings. This just didn't come off they way I visioned it when I heard FL's were making a come back.

Still, slap some white tires on the Stude, Beetle or Chevy and you have a 200.00 e-Pay car. I prefer Creepsters to this any day.

R

·
0 Posts
I just wonder if the minature movie poster collector's cards won't be the real value of these cars somewhere down the road!!!

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
I agree with you Mark. I also believe there will be pegwarmers BUT they will be hitting around Halloween? If so, the timing is good with the season. No Camaros/Firebirds thankfully.

·
Banned
8,979 Posts
They have many with the right color, if there are any customizers out there that can add flames :D first time I've seen the 57 conv in black - looks cool

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
Wow all that black death darkness theme works or me. I'm glad to see two hearse here. They always do well especially in black. Personally I'd prefer to see more modern monsters like Alien, Predator or The Mummy. Kids these days don't seem to know half of these old monsters anymore. I guess this will educate them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts