Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An unexpected trip to Reno ends up beig a nice Haul from Walmart

Grabbed 4 of these Beauties, then noticed one has a rear spoiler error-

Then grabbed this one off the Pegs, been looking for it ever since I seen Kiwi Post a pic of one.

Saw this one in a few posts and was able to grab it too.

This one is more than likely going to wind up in the wife's collection

Also saw this one in a few post's and had been looking for it

·
Premium Member
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Something Diablo_Fire said brings up something interesting, How and why do certain cars seem so sparse in some area's and so plentiful in other. with no rhyme or reason.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Something Diablo_Fire said brings up something interesting, How and why do certain cars seem so sparse in some area's and so plentiful in other. with no rhyme or reason.
I see stuff on here that takes a long time or never comes to our pegs.

·
Premium Member
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's exactly what I'm taking about, and it doesn't seem to depend on population because I've seen stuff in stores where the population wasn't even half of another area. Granted some places don't move product as much as others, but I've heard and seen how some places have empty pegs for weeks or even months and when they do get something in it's usually the same stuff that they just got before.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Nice haul for sure...congrats on finding all those great Olds :thumbsup: I'm waiting to see if my local WM will be getting a second wave of them,I missed the first wave.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts