Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
shortly after finishing my routed track i noticed that they all ran differently. so i was studying how this 1 car was misbehaving at 1 end of the track and detected something in my perifery didnt pay it any mind until,i was greeted buy don the snake!! the sight startled me.how the #%$^ did he get here.i guess he slithered through the fan(off) he went down the backstretch kinda all over the place but,through the esses he could make good time!! i looked for a viper didnt own 1 so grabbed a cobra no good. settled for a shelby and ran a few laps with em.after the session i captured the serpant and put him back outside to live to fight another day.for me it certainly was a memorable session at the track.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
ok, i dunno if i could have kept my cool through that. i have ZERO experience with snakes.

very impressive... :thumbsup:

--rick

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
believe me fellas there was nothin coll about it. evry hair on my neck stood on end when i realized it,s a SNAKE!!! when i did catch him i ran out the bulk head as fast as i could.let me mention that this was september just figured he was lookin for someplace warm to hang out.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I'm glad to hear this was in September and not now in subfreezing weather. It's just a common garter snake, quite harmless in fact. When I was a kid growing up in MA we used to catch them a lot. You don't want to stress them or they will secrete a foul smelling liquid. You are smart to have caught it and put it outside because they hibernate in big clusters with dozens and sometimes hundreds of snakes sharing a common hibernation den. That would probably not add to your slot car enjoyment, especially in the spring when their thoughts move from hibernation to other things involving big slithering masses of snakes.

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Was "Snakes on a Plane" playing at the local movie house?? :tongue:

Who won the race?? You could have contacted BobZilla and could of sent over his pal Godzilla to help you out :jest:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it wasant even fair. i smoked em on the straits but, the esses where close.is there such thing as a mongoose slotcar. anybody had a mongoose race at there track?

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
man u guys are the best!! i just dig readin what ya,ll put up on the board. slottv that photoshop pic is over the top. lmao when i saw this.. thats me in the red top ha ha.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts