Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My father was doing some weeding at his house and dug this up in the garden. I remember this one,it was a Corgi riot police truck. I must of destroyed it almost 30 years ago. Maybe I will find another one, and not ruin it this time!

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
That is a cool story, I love how you have it set up on the wrecker!!! :thumbsup: :p :thumbsup:

What's the nice one, something you bought since? Interesting vehicle!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The nice riot police truck is just a picture from the web. Just showing what it used to look like.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Awesome. When i got my metal detector several years ago, i found one of my old toy cars buried in the driveway. First time it had seen light in 15 years or so. lol

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome. When i got my metal detector several years ago, i found one of my old toy cars buried in the driveway. First time it had seen light in 15 years or so. lol
Cool story. I should get a metal detector to use at my parents house. After I smashed them up with rocks or crushing them in a vise. , I used to bury them so my parents wouldn't find them. I only smashed up my die cast that were usually in rough shape to begin with.:rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts