Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,297 Posts
Wow,he has for sale,the original "Manhunt" game..I loved that game!!!

If I had the $$,I would take the cance to bid and win(cars)

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
He's been selling Topper body kits un assembled for months. A friend of mine has gotten alot of Topper pieces, wheels and such. This seller is awesome, if you need these things. They are real items someone who worked at the factory had in their possession, and sold to this penguin guy.

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mr.Stubbs said:
Two clowns in Illinois????????????
In reference to the Shill Bidding thread..... just checked the updates. Poor guy's really taking a beating......... :wave:

·
Registered
916 Posts
I picked up a couple so-called "kits" a couple months back cuz I had to have some. Its cool to find that a collector had stumbled across this box of parts and was able to share with everyone, but its also bad in another way that it made every other original Topper unpainted body, unfinished body worth only a fraction of what it was. Now that the market has been flooded with these old parts they won't be worth a whole heck of alot compared to what they were last year.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I have bought some car bodies and original wheels from him. When he first started posting these I checked is history. Turns out he bought what looked like about 30 pounds of topper parts in a buy it now auction. He is slowly parting out his bonanza. Neat stuff for sure. He has probably made his investement over by 20 times. To the victor goes the spoils....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts