Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Walked into Meijers yeaterday. 40 NEW GLs on the pegs I was the first one there. I'm thinking GREEN MACHINE.....NOPE SHUT OUT! Wow I thought I was going to find my first. I guess it is not to be for me. :cry:

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Lpgeoteacher said:
Walked into Meijers yeaterday. 40 NEW GLs on the pegs I was the first one there.
Where were the rest of the cars? There's 12 to an inner and 48 in a case. I know you're not a math teacher but 12 does not go into 40 evenly. ;)
Maybe you were not the first one there. :confused:

·
Premium Member
13,378 Posts
Wow 40 GL hanginging on the pegs!

Were they the BJ series GL cars?

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Guess you were the first legit customer. Too bad they got poached :( (At least you have GL's in your stores) Goose eggs here all around.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
I don't think I've ever seen more than 12 hanging around here at one time.
There's about 6 GTOs hanging at one of the K-Marts around here. They've been there quite awhile.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
70XR7 said:
You should consider yourself lucky - I've never seen 4 GL's on the pegs, much less a Green Machine!
How true, I've only see at most 3 GL's in the wild and haven't even struck anything Green.

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,828 Posts
The GL's from the first series that K Mart got are still hanging at the one near me. I think at one time I saw a good 25 there at least.

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Saw almost the same thing couple 3 weks ago... the Meijers had got tons in.... must have been 5 or 6 pegs with 5 or 6 cars on each peg...no GM's...

...AND they stayed that way for at least a week or 2.... guess the few people that wanted the regular versions got theirs..obviously, the GM's were gone, maybe even before they hit the pegs...and the casual collectors just saw the same 5 or 6 cars repeated over and over and left them..price?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts