Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
This guys works looks very familar :rolleyes:.... I believe he had another account on eBay as he shared his stuff on another chatforum 10+ yrs ago... Looks as though he may have gotten way too many negatives on his first account or got kicked off of it and now he's back on with another ID name. He makes some cool cars but his prices are nowhere near what they are really worth.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I saw that one too but I didn't want to post it not knowing the true value of those redlines. Nowhere close?

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Yeah I saw that one too but I didn't want to post it not knowing the true value of those redlines. Nowhere close?
Yea, this guy is fishing on eBay as he is making up stories in what he thinks he owns. I believe I saw a few Purple Bye Focals at the last Super Convention for sale in the rooms.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea, this guy is fishing on eBay as he is making up stories in what he thinks he owns. I believe I saw a few Purple Bye Focals at the last Super Convention for sale in the rooms.
So probably far more than 4 known to exist. On South Texas a carded purple one is valued at $1900.

What kind of an idiot is this guy?

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
So probably far more than 4 known to exist. On South Texas a carded purple one is valued at $1900.

What kind of an idiot is this guy?

When he first listed the car it was $1,000,000 (but it was only listed for educational purposes......it wasn't for sale unless he got $1,000,000......then the buyer would get an education for being stupid). :dude:

·
Registered
35 Posts
looks to me like a lot mre cars went into some them.
probably trying to make profit from what he bought and used.

btw, did any body count how many engines are on that first custom?
talk about tandem engines!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
looks to me like a lot mre cars went into some them.
probably trying to make profit from what he bought and used.

btw, did any body count how many engines are on that first custom?
talk about tandem engines!
It goes a full car length to the gallon :freak:

·
Registered
359 Posts
As far as the first guy asking $100,000.00 for the 150 cars, I feel I have been marketing my customs way to low and I think mine are nicer. I at least make sure all of mine have real rubber tires. I just sold that beautiful flamed top 57 Caddie to a friend for $100.00. It sat on eBay for 190.00 for 2 weeks with no bites or offers. All I can say to this guy is good luck

1 - 20 of 20 Posts