Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every few years I ask around for photos of The Space 1999 Ultraprobe or the Predator Ship form the first movie. There doesn't seem to be any good stuff. Everyone has the same few crappy shots. So anyone have any better references?

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the grabs. That will help with the base too, which is a part of the ship they docked with.

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found my folder of printouts from a few years ago. I noticed the recent photos of the 5 footer don't match the details of the broadcast so it has changed.
It seems the best images were from the Cybrary. It even had an article of a copy being made along the original 5 footer. Too bad my printouts aren't the greatest, and the cybray was shut down cold by the owner a few years ago.

However the printouts had the web address at the top. I used the wayback search at http://www.archive.org/index.php, but the squatters who have the page now don't want it pulled, and wayback 'respects their wishes'. They're just stupid squatters who grab sites and sell their own crap on them.

Anyone know of another archiver that will alllow the search for the site?

http://www.cybrary1999.com/exhibits/miniatures/ultraprobe/

·
Registered
250 Posts
Actually the details of the five footer haven't changed but the front cone just behind the command module has at some time parted company with the main ship and been stuck on again upside down.

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didn't know about that. However I have photos from the time it was made, and later photos have many pieces missing. The dragon ship also has pieces broken off and black color bands added around the 'necks'.

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Work is progressing. I'm scratchbuilding most of the details to match the 6 foot original, although mine is 3 foot.

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks LC.

Garbaron, where did you see it? TV or DVD? It seems that I need to buy the complete set to get Dragons Domain on a bonus disc.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts