Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
So that's the one I missed. I got the whole batch this week except for the T-Bucket which wasn't on the pegs. I wondered which car eluded me and now I see it's not that bad. Not a big fan of the Bucket. The GTO however is amazing, best one of the batch I reckon.

·
Registered
14,323 Posts
I always wished that GTO wagon had been a 4-door.
The T-Bucket does seem to be a hodgepodge of different scales. I wouldn't mind it so much if the engine didn't look so fake, because I think the paint scheme is pretty cool for it.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Hey Z, i assume you were being sarcastic but what was the reasoning behind you calling the T-Bucket "super rare" VVhtF? Ive picked up a couple of them and saw a few more the other day. My guess is it was an inside joke about someone selling on epay but in the event it is htf I could pick the ones i find up if others need them. I already picked an extra up for BIGDAWG that needs to get out to him along with an original one on old card i found 2 of.

Just was curious since i see the every once in a while and leave them since it isnt of any interest to me at least.

·
Registered
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No, that was it. I was kinda poking fun at the Ebay guys who will use any angle to way overprice their cars. I know some guys collect them just as something different, like errors or variants. I don't think the regular T-bucket is any harder to find than any other Boulevard. The package thing is not really rare.I see them packaged backwards, upside down and such across a lot of lines like HW. MB and so on.
Hey Z, i assume you were being sarcastic but what was the reasoning behind you calling the T-Bucket "super rare" VVhtF? Ive picked up a couple of them and saw a few more the other day. My guess is it was an inside joke about someone selling on epay but in the event it is htf I could pick the ones i find up if others need them. I already picked an extra up for BIGDAWG that needs to get out to him along with an original one on old card i found 2 of.

Just was curious since i see the every once in a while and leave them since it isnt of any interest to me at least.

·
Registered
261 Posts

Hey brotha...you already sent me the original one..lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.