Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this Ultra Hot Cobra at Target. There were two, so mabe theres alot out there, but I still think it looks pretty cool and a good find at the same time......

CLICK IMAGE TO INLARGE

:cool: ---Midnightrun--- :wave:

·
Registered
622 Posts
Midnightrun said:
I found this Ultra Hot Cobra at Target. There were two, so mabe theres alot out there, but I still think it looks pretty cool and a good find at the same time......

CLICK IMAGE TO INLARGE

:cool: ---Midnightrun--- :wave:
I seen a couple of those at Kmarts today but passed. 4.99 is way to much for those.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Redline_Fever said:
I seen a couple of those at Kmarts today but passed. 4.99 is way to much for those.
Ya I know 4.99 is a little bit more than i would think those cars are worth, but I liked it anyways....

:wave: ---Midnightrun--- :wave:

·
Registered
622 Posts
Midnightrun said:
Ya I know 4.99 is a little bit more than i would think those cars are worth, but I liked it anyways....

:wave: ---Midnightrun--- :wave:
If you like it it is cool. It just didn't float my boat.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya there are some other cool ones there , like some pick up wierd things, but mabe for later...

:thumbsup: ---Midnightrun--- :wave:

·
Banned
231 Posts
That is the second release of the Cobra in the Ultra Hots series. The first Cobra was red. I think most of the cars or trucks come in various colors in different releases as I have most of them. $4.99 is expensive but if plan on purchasing many of them them the bay is the way to go. There are many sellers that have them for $1.99 or so but it's only worth while if you purchase a larger quantity as the shipping would be $5 on the one car as opposed to $8 for 12 cars. You can even find some earlier cases with 12 cars inside for $25 to $30 and shipping is $8 to $10 within the US.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pablodragon said:
why did they make the front wheels so big on these?

Looks like the same size in the front, as in the back! :confused:

Still looks realalistic to me and cool!!

:thumbsup: ---Midnightrun--- :wave:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts