Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen plenty of the '67 Camaro in yellow w/red flames, but tonight I found a red version, orange flames and red lines. Never saw this one before. Is it a lower product run, or just something that hasn't shown up a lot in my area?

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Something that hasn't shown up alot in your area in all likelihood. There was no intentional reduction in production runs to my knowledge. The red one was just the second color of that casting in a later assortment.

·
Registered
390 Posts
sschevyman1 said:
No?? What should I do????
You go to hotwheelscollectors.com ...login...go to the dmv to get pink slip...it will ask you for the vin which is the number etched into the bottom of the camaro ...mine is a 6 digit number...then it asks for where and when you got it ,,,i had to make mine up I forgot when i bought it ...then it comes back with what type of car you have and the date and time it was made ...then lets you print the pink slip...it's interesting... :freak: :wave:

·
Registered
390 Posts
birds&goats said:
What camaro are you talking about registering? The green one? how do i find mine? Nice pics!
Its the new red and white UH Camaro...you may be able to find one at your local Riverdale Target :wave:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts