Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
The new '08 red Camaro concept is the splittin image of the new Greenlight issues. Thanks to the HW version, I won't have to buy the GL car. Not that I've even seen a Greenlight in sight here, it has the black SS stripes on it from what I've seen on the website.

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
terry9911 said:
The new '08 red Camaro concept is the splittin image of the new Greenlight issues. Thanks to the HW version, I won't have to buy the GL car. Not that I've even seen a Greenlight in sight here, it has the black SS stripes on it from what I've seen on the website.
There are plenty of photos in the greenlight section!!!

·
Registered
7,306 Posts
it's that g-machine/big time muscle- hood-style bling-bling thing with the wheels being all rim and hardly any tire. That's why I have passed on this one and even the bigger scale HW G-Machines...detail on the big Hot Wheels G-machines is great, but the car is ruined by the bling-bling wheels..have picked it up and put it back down at Wally World
don't know who thought of putting these stupid wheels on muscle cars, but I hope it's passing fad... keep them on yer c-300, merecedes and other hood style luxo-rides:rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts