Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a post in the classifieds that didn't do too well so-here goes. I know a lot of you collectors buy up used sets for just the cars and I'm hoping some of you may want to sell the track. We at Rose City Motorplex need a bunch of tyco track and would be willing to pay a fair price for it. If you can help please e-mail me at [email protected] or just reply here. Thanks in advance for any and all responses. We now take you back to your usual programming.

·
Premium Member
2,145 Posts
Rick,i got maybe a dozen 12" tyco curves ,and a glued together continoused rail'd pair of 6" corners you can have if you want,the next track i build is gonna be routed,these aren't new curves,so they'll need some cleaning.
Have you tried pushing the rails up in your wore out pieces,sometimes you can salvage a little more life outta them that way
Are you a Wizzard dealer these days.
Rick at "[email protected]"

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Rick- we could sure use the tracks.

Let me know how much and we'll get the money order off to you. As far a being a Wizzard dealer, I'm not nor am I the least bit interested. We race strictly super g and g-3's so he sells basically nothing we could use. We were looking into buying a 6-lane Wizztrack to replace Rose City Motorplex, but at $4200 US it got us looking to replace our worn-out sections with newer Tyco. Maybe someday. Thanks for the reply. Rick

·
Premium Member
2,145 Posts
Rick,send me your home addy,and i'll mail them to you,cover the shipping costs is all that's needed. :thumbsup:
4200 bucks US,ouch,i know Rod paid 2200 Canuck for his 4X20 Wizztrack,but that was going on 4 years ago,and his was only a 4 lane,but your price is more then double that.
Have you considered doing a routed track.
I thought somebody down in your corner of the world was a Wizz dealer,but i guess i was wrong :wave:

·
Registered
807 Posts
Wiz track

We have a wiz track and that is about what was paid here. Great track tho but it costs to have super smooth I guess :confused: .. We deal in Wiz parts and now a wiz track.. :thumbsup:
There is a 4 or 6 lane routered track on ebay right now.. Don't know where you are at because it is pickup only..A little over $1000 right now..Just a thought.. Let me know what else in tyco track you might need.. After I get done with my other layout I will have some left over.Might just have some you guys need.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies and any more are welcome.

Rick, thanks for your more than generous offer. I'll e-mail you my address. Gearbuster, thanks a lot as well. I'll definitely save this post and get ahold of you to see what you have to sell. This is a great board- everyone seems very helpful. Glad I joined and am starting to meet (?!?) a few of you. Rick @ Rose City Motorplex

1 - 6 of 6 Posts