Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning guys, I'm just curious if anyone has any more information on the release date of those custom 6" 1/8 radius turns that were talked about a few weeks ago. I've been going over the proposed track layout that I want to build......and given that I'm a bit tight for cash currently I *may* opt to build the layout I want out of Tyco track......as I have most of the pieces I need to complete the layout.

Does anyone have any info on these.....or a proposed release date for them? Any idea of cost?? :confused:

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dlw said:
They're on schedule to have them available late Oct/ early Nov. There will be 15" curves made, too. I think they're asking around $6 a piece. Check out Jay's Race Place .

Hey man, thanks very much for that link....... That release date will fall right about the time I'm ready for the track to be set up. :wave:

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Captain Fred said:
I gotta get some of those! :thumbsup:

Ya, after I talked with you on Saturday man I decided I should probably just go with Tyco track for my layout.....simply to cut back on the amount of cash I'd need to spend to build the layout.....LOL...not to mention that on Sunday I discovered that the tires on my Blazer were shot......I had planned to rotate my left front to another position on the car......then as I was on the ground positioning the jack I noticed that the right front tire was split right at the bead.....nearly a 6-8 inch long split. :mad: I had to swap wheels and tires with my 98 S10 truck....... so I took a major hit on Sunday $$$ wise.....

I just want to get my table up and going quickly.......you don't know how much fun I had racing at your house this weekend Rodney......my Nova VS your Camaro was a total blast.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
TX Street Racer said:
.you don't know how much fun I had racing at your house this weekend Rodney......my Nova VS your Camaro was a total blast.... :thumbsup:
Hey, I enjoyed checking out your customs, listening to some tunes, talking slotcars and racing. Let's do it again soon! My Camaro runs excellent, thanks to you.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Captain Fred said:
Hey, I enjoyed checking out your customs, listening to some tunes, talking slotcars and racing. Let's do it again soon! My Camaro runs excellent, thanks to you.

Hey man, maybe we can get together up here soon.......My dad and I cleaned out our workshop enough that we can set up a huge slot car track now....... Dad wants to get enough track of his own to set up a 4 lane layout of some sort...LOL Dad also can whip up some killer barbque......so maybe we can all kick back and do some racing :thumbsup:

We definately need to get some locals together for some regular racing :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts