Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
your right these are easy customs. great work.But shouldn't you of put these on the custom board? Not that it matters. Love the olds its really sharp as well as the bird.

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Hey Snowman, not long ago, we had a big discussion on that point, and it was decided that JL customs could be posted here as well.

Mostly because so many JL guys just never think about droping in on the custom board. Which, I will say again...to bad! There is so much great work over there! That everyone needs to do themself a favor and look in from time to time!

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
As long as they are Johnny Lightnings they belong here.

Any customs that are not JLs will be moved to the custom board

Thank you for playing

·
Registered
243 Posts
Well I know some don't care for them but I like Zingers and yours are cool !! Seeing as RC-2 isn't making any in the near future I may just have to start making my own !!

·
Registered
549 Posts
this is why I said it should be over there to

There is so much great work over there! That everyone needs to do themself a favor and look in from time to time![/QUOTE]

give it more traffic and make it a little bit more lively.And I couldn't agree more about them being JLs and belonging here tooo. :thumbsup:

Wasn't trying to be mean just trying to give Kenny's board a little Life.

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Oh, I am with you a 100% Snowman! The custom board traffic has slowed a bit, but I look for it to resurge. Just so much tallent around here! I am thrilled we have that outlet!

·
Registered
549 Posts
I agree on this.

With the cold weather starting to slip towards the warmer months of spring,I believe there will be an insurgence of customs posted on that board.[/QUOTE]

Its when the Hot Rod streets light up. Nothing better then being around street machines and dragsters to pump up your Blood. :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts