Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, all. I've added new pics of two current projects I'm working on; an Azur 1/32 Dewoitine D520 and a PL Klingon D7.

http://home.earthlink.net/~sgc6000/personal.htm

The D520 is ready for paint, and the D7 is ready for primer. I raided my spares box and cobbled together some shuttles for the shuttle bay (the top is removable). I will post more pics as I get nearer completion with these. When these are done, I can concentrate on my J2!

-Cappy D

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Very good work on all your projects, I liked the Azteck work on the enterprise the most, shows your enjoying the build, and doing a little custom work also. Just like me may not be right to some modelers, but then again I'm building the darn thing not them.... Keep the projects coming.

·
Starship Class
11,820 Posts
Great work on ALL your stuff! The J2 in 1/72 is an interesting idea. That's got to be the scale if you're going to fit everything inside.

The detail on the Mess. is outstanding!

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
nice work on the in progress kits . also really enjoyed looking at the other build-ups . i gotta agree that Messerschmidt ( sp??) is outstanding !!
hb

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
beck said:
...i gotta agree that Messerschmidt ( sp??) is outstanding !!
hb
Correct spelling is Messerschmitt ;). My first love is WW2 planes, especially the Bf109, but a close second is building figures and s/f stuff. Thanks for the kind words!

-Cappy D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts