Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bounced around today hitting a few stores that are out of my typical hunting grounds on my way to pick up a Rx from my doc and picked a few goodies from te ravaged shippers I came across. Mostly stuff I already have but figured some guys here may need some of these yet.
I'll be keeping the rodzilla, dirt bike and that specific DW cause it's a variation but I have another one if ya need it.
Fun day though

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
Nice finds. I was VERY happy to finally find that Batcycle. Check the wheels on your KITT cars. There is a variation and I haven't seen a lot of them .

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In a shipper at acme grocery store. Lol. Found one on a hanging strip at a Giant grocery store a couple months ago too. Ymthe shippers seem to be mixed 2011 an 12 right now. Must be clearing out the warehouses at Mattel.

You need one?

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
In a shipper at acme grocery store. Lol. Found one on a hanging strip at a Giant grocery store a couple months ago too. Ymthe shippers seem to be mixed 2011 an 12 right now. Must be clearing out the warehouses at Mattel.

You need one?
I might be interested in the other Tucker, if you're not planning on keeping it.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Kitt, Batcycle,and the DW car have escaped me all year around here in the burgh....maybe when i come to hershey i will get better luck lol

·
Registered
739 Posts

You need one?
No man that's ok. Give it to someone who doesn't have it! Thanks anyway. I was just curious since it was last years model.:wave:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh and the count of rebels is 2.

Lmk if ya want one. I'll throw a bimunch of stuff up on swap so it's all centralized.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts

I went into my local Kroger stores looking for Halloween Hot Wheels. I found those AND I found The Bat in the dump bin!

- JJ

·
Premium Member
8,998 Posts
Nice Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts