Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would share a handy tool I have seen going cheap on Amazon.
Its a turntable which is designed for putting under a Tv so it can be adjusted to any angle but it has its uses for us 'STICKY FINGERS'. It would be ideal for spraying as you don't need to touch the item you are blasting at.
If you take a look at this item and read the reviews one guy says that his turn table does not turn very easily. I think he may have had a duff one as the one i have turns quicker than the English weather!!
here is the link any how.
Thats the 1st post out of the way..........FEW!!!!!!!!!

Ha tried to post a url but you can only do this after 5 post or more, so search for MULTI-USE-ROTATING-PLATFORM-STAND-TABLE on amazon.co.uk

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Welcome; I have one made of marble, about 12" across. Not sure what it was originally for but it works great the times I've used it. Doesn't stick, either, turns very smoothly.

·
Premium Member
6,014 Posts
Another welcome, ff! I've been using lazy susans made by Rubbermaid, etc. You can find them in the kitchen gadget section in most department stores, also on the cheap. Some come with more than one tier for when you need to spray those liddle bitty items.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Another welcome, ff! I've been using lazy susans made by Rubbermaid, etc. You can find them in the kitchen gadget section in most department stores, also on the cheap. Some come with more than one tier for when you need to spray those liddle bitty items.
Ditto for me.
I use a large one (about dinner plate size) in my spray booth.
Two 2-tiered ones for tools and supplies.

Also, Tamiya make a neat little rotating painting stand with clips.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I just bought two turntables from IKEA # 19407 15" dia made of wood and turns great for $ 9.00 is heavy enough to not move when painting models and had soft bottom which will not slide or scratch furniture. Karl

1 - 5 of 5 Posts