Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sunday Nov 22nd 2009
Turn 4 R/C Speedway
Stafford Springs, Ct

Open at 9am
Shoot out Quilifiers Start at 12pm

Classes:
13.5 1cell/Stock(Turn 4 Rules)
10.5 1cell/Pro-Stock (Any Tour Approved Battery)

$20.00 Entry/Unlimited Classes
Shoot out will be 3 Quils and the Mains.

After Shoot out Quilifing we'll run one round of quilifiing for the 500 lap enduro. Top 6 teams will run the 500 laps. $10.00 extra fee per team for the 500 lap race. Full rules will be posted soon for the Enduro

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Won't be running the endoro because i don't have enough batts and i will not buy anther 25 c junk pack have fun guys and remember guys you have to have aleast three to run because there will not be enough time to charge the frist one again if you only have 2 . i think we need a meeting on this

·
"SuperStar"
1,389 Posts
Won't be running the endoro because i don't have enough batts and i will not buy anther 25 c junk pack have fun guys and remember guys you have to have aleast three to run because there will not be enough time to charge the frist one again if you only have 2 . i think we need a meeting on this
Ken,

I'm sure you know enough racers that would lend you a pack or two. Each team will need a total of 6 packs. You are allowed 3 people per team. If each person has 2 packs, that is all you need.

Maybe even Team DRC can sponsor a new driver some packs.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
:thumbsup:looks that way Aparently Team Com on is not running. News to Me...Thanks OLD MAN!!:thumbsup:

SO anyone need a 25c pack or Teammate with a spine? Ill be there to run My RIP Grim Reaper in the regular shootout.

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Glad you had a good time Rick. It was nice to see you back!

So who's getting ready for the Enduro??? Can't let Team KSKT take the win by default!

I know Jared has 1 or 2 of the 4000 packs that someone could borrow.

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Third Annual SK 500 lap enduro race is this Sunday. I havnt heard much talk about the shootout event, So we're opening the race day up to all who want to race. Pancar or SK, Bring 'em on!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Mike, what do you think about letting us run a center shock for 10.5 ONLY? We spoke about it Sunday, but we never got a verdict. LMK. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mike if you do that, you will only hurt yourself.
Its hard enough to get racers to come to one of the only banks left in the country, but to not adhere to the tour/SK KAR rules and you being the northeast rep, really looks bad.
are you saying that is for this season?
Nick
As i see it now, yes. that's for this season. The SK Kar rules were released after our season started with our rule package.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts