Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got into Oval racing at Turn 4 hobbies and fell inlove with it after about 3/4's of my first lap. i have ben lookin at my old Black Widow for a few weeks now as it has not ben touched in months. being the end of summer does any one know if mike is going to use the track below the hobby shop for oval? If he did would anyone want to start bugging him to make it an oval an oval and start a few race series? He spent alot of money down there and i would hate to see it go to waste.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I believe the track downstairs from the Boylston store is history. You may want to contact Mike or Kim directly to verify this.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Why not come on down stafford and try the high bank's. If you need set up help just ask . Everybody that races there are willing to help 'So comon Down

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's the thing. i have my car dialed in at the other track. but if ya'll insist i'll come try out stafford. i have rc4less tires on it now so im in need of an upgrade. probably BSR.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Minikis are you going to come down and race the Stockified race at Turn4rc next weekend.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What are you a Jedi? And i talked to mike and i can run my HD body till the 23rd of oct. i've never ben on a big track befor or a banked track. so it should be exciting to watch me Smash my car into the wall!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Don't worry we will get you tuned in the right way.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im not worried about the car. The car is gonna be dam close. I took the rear steer out yesterday and put a 0 degree rear pod in, as for the steering trim its still way left but i'll dial that in as im driving. the car will be fine i promise. i just need to get use to the track. i think i'm a pretty good driver. ask mike or nate. they said im pretty good. i hope they wernt lieing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts